If you plan on getting yourself a boat, or if you already have it, you might need to make it look best. One of the best ways to make your boat steal all the attention and shine as bright as a star is to accessorize it with the most amazing boat lights that are easily available in stores.
If you are confused about purchasing the best boat lights, you have come to the right place because we will help you choose the right lights for your boats. The brands behind some top-notch, best lights for boats include Seapon, Partsam, Obcursco, YITAMOTOR, Shangyuan, EXZEIT, TH Marine, etc. If you buy the right LED lights for boats from the right brand, they can stay alive for 60,000 hours or 7 years.
Our Top Picks
Every boat (big or small) requires marine navigation lights to help keep the boat safe from accidents in the dark. Marine navigation lights are an important part of your boat and need to be installed to avoid any mishap.
But along with keeping your boats safe, what if these lights could help them look attractive as well? This is where the Obcursco Marine LED Navigation Lights come in.
- These lights are very much like your regular LED bulbs. But, they provide additional visibility and safety in case of fog and mist with bi-colored green and red lights.
- The lights have high durability and do not leave room for a corrosion problem due to their chrome-plated zinc cover.
- These lights have a completely waterproof design which is even more impressive. This makes them resistant to brutal weather conditions and means that you don’t have to worry about water exposure during your voyages anymore.
- In short, they are bright, affordable, long-lasting, and easy to install, which is pretty much everything you need.
- If you don’t have any experience in installing boat LED lights, then this might confuse you a bit as there are no specific instructions that arrive with the product.
- Another problem that may arise is its size which may be slightly bigger than the standard size, requiring a new hole during installation.
Who doesn’t like a bright and good-looking boat? We all want our boats to be attractive and comfortable, so it’s important to make sure that it has the right amount and type of lights in them.
Seapon Pontoon boat lights are blue LED strip lights that can be used in pontoon boats, duck boats, sailboats, fishing boats, or even for parties. The package contains a single piece of five meters of Marine LED blue strip lights along with ten pieces of LED strip clips and screws.
- Quick installation.
- The strips can be easily cut every three LEDs as there are proper cutting marks present that prevent the remaining strip from being damaged.
- Long lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Low power consumption.
- Features flexible ribbons that can easily be curved around bends.
The one feature that this product lacks is 100% water resistance, even though it is said to be waterproof. However, this product is highly recommended due to its impressive and multiple applications and will provide you with all the features you are looking for in a marine lighting fixture.
Do you sail at night? If yes, this is what you need on your boat. With these big, high-quality LED lights on your boat, you can safely ride your boat after sunset. These lights provide excellent brightness with their 120° illumination range that aids in clear visibility.
- Its lifespan is 30,000 hours and has a reliable aluminum housing that makes it survive harsh weather and keeps it safe from rusting.
- Another plus point of this product is its waterproof nature, which means you can install it anywhere you like on a boat without the fear of water exposure.
- Altogether, this is a perfect product for the boat that will help you spend the night safely at sea with a brightness level that comprises 120 degrees, an efficient mounting system, and an easy installation.
There is no big slip in this product as it checks all the necessary boxes that we need in it. The only difficulty that was observed came with the screws for installation, which were a little tricky to use.
But the overall installation was simple, which is why the product is a big yes.
If you think that this light is only intended to make your boat more luminous and good-looking, you are wrong. You can use these lights anywhere you want, in your house, or your vehicles on land, or anywhere else. The package contains six 4-inch diode strip lights, stainless steel screws, and black rubber gaskets. Due to its thin line style, it can be easily placed on trucks, boats, trailers, RVs, buses, and other vehicles as well. They have a white, clear lens and require a voltage of 12V.
- 100% waterproof design.
- Relatively easy to install and also available in other colors like red, blue, and green.
- This strip light can be used for both lighting purposes as well as decorating the interior or exterior of your boat.
- Easy to install.
- Works for a long time due to its great battery life.
The only area you might struggle in is the size of the gauge wires, which can be small. Other than that, the product is a good fit for your boat.
If you are not impressed yet, you will be now. Because we have for you the all-new SeaBlazeX2 with more than 6,000 intense, night piercing lumens that deliver the greatest level of clarity in terms of lighting.
- Naval Grade Bronze is used for all Lumitec’s underwater light housings, which is one of the most durable marine grade metals.
- The product undergoes over 2,000 continuous hours of brutal salt spray testing to confirm its durability.
- Available in many different colors, such as white, green, blue, and white/blue.
- The lights are extremely bright and easy to install.
These underwater lights are all we need on our boats, but there is one problem that many consumers reported: the inability of the lights to dim.
Things to Know Before Buying Boat Lights
Before buying the right lights to accessorize your boat, you need to know what you should be looking for in a perfect marine lighting fixture. Here is a guide that might lead you to make a sane and wise decision about your big buy.
1. Quality of Light
The first and most important factor you should check before buying the lights is their quality, which can be determined by the number of lumens. The quality or amount of light can vary in different brands, so you need to make sure that the lights are clear and white.
If you want lights for your boat, you need to make sure that they can withstand harsh weather or salty water exposure. They should also have anti-corrosive property.
LED lights for boats should conform to the boat’s electrical system, which in most cases is around 12V to 24V.
4. Thermal Management
If the LED lights produce a large amount of heat, they may affect the quality of light generated. Hence, should ensure that there is no overheating of lighting fixtures.
5. Low Energy Consumption
LEDs are the most commonly used lights on boats which are employed due to their low energy consumption. However, to be safe, you should check out the lumens per watt, which determine the cost-effectiveness of the LED light. The higher the lumens per watt, the lower the energy consumed.
Before closing the deal on the purchase, look at the product’s warranty, which is generally between one and seven years.
The price of boat lights depends upon various factors, including features, materials, and quality. Therefore, it is always wise to compare the prices and find the right product which lies within your budget range.
Your boating experience will be much better now that you are familiar with all these amazing lights, which you can use to accessorize your vessels. By now, you should know what kinds of marine lights you need for your boat and how to pick the right ones. We hope that this article helps you find what you are looking for.